Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Collaboration, maybe?

I was doing some research about makeup blogs (yes, I'm a nerd. I like to research and find out how to do things), and I came across Dawn's Brain Storm, and I absolutely love some of her ideas. My two favorites were the collaboration and the significant other doing your makeup. I can't even tell you how hilarious it would be to see my husband's version of a 'smokey eye'. He'd probably draw squiggles on my face.

found at http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/makeup-disasters-5.jpg


It would be epic, and if I can convince him to do it, it will be posted here for all to see its glory.

Now, as for the collaboration, this is something I would LOVE to do. Pick a theme and both of us do a makeup with our own interpretations on how it would look. This is probably old news for most of you, but for me it's exciting! The topics could be anything! Superheroes, fantasy, animals... The possibilities are endless!

So would any of you be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment